Virtual Event Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services - online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities - have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
Are you ready to make an impact and launch your career at the #8 Top Software Company of 2020?
Cvent has multiple opportunities in our Tyson's Corner, VA, Portland, OR, Austin, TX, Draper, UT, and Vancouver, BC offices for Project Managers on the Event 360 Professional Services Team supporting customers leveraging Cvent’s Virtual and Onsite Solutions.
We are looking for a Virtual Event Producer to produce and promote events with a knowledge of how to create high-value experiences for audiences. The ideal candidate will be an expert with Zoom, and other virtual meeting platforms, with deep knowledge of meeting production workflows, break out rooms, and participant management. Virtual Event planning will be a major part of the job. The ideal candidate for this opportunity has expertise in the events industry overall, and experience managing digital events.
Cvent has a diverse, collaborative and open work environment where employees work closely with active members of the market’s thriving tech & event communities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Produce virtual events: webinars, web conferences, workshops, industry panel discussions across US and globally
- Identify, grow, and nurture relationships at all levels in partner organizations
- Provide speaker and moderator support for meeting onboarding when appropriate
- Work closely with designers & illustrators for event collateral
- Stay on top of product developments from meeting platform providers by attending training, reviewing technical documentation, and performing independent research
What You Need For This Position:
- At least 5 years of event production experience
- Experience with virtual event strategy
- Understanding of down-funnel marketing metrics that result from successful events
- Understanding of technical options for remote broadcasting
- Experience with online platforms, e.g. Zoom Webinar, Brightcove, Adobe Premiere, and other broadcast tools
- Experience working closely with designers & illustrators for event collateral and promotional materials
- Project Management skills and experience with project management software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for events and comfort working under tight deadlines
- Extraordinary self-starter, strong initiative, and attention to detail
- Basic networking knowledge
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Jira/Confluence and Salesforce.com or similar contact management software
- Video editing experience is highly preferred
- Cvent Advanced Certification and Mobile Solutions Certification highly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
Your application has been successfully submitted.